Did you know that I host a technology podcast every Friday? Its called “The Friday Traffic Report” and is co-hosted by my pal Jack Humphrey. The latest episode (and a description of what we discussed) is below. Tune in now to hear what you missed. More importantly, follow us on Google Plus so you can stay in the loop on future episodes of The Friday Traffic Report. Enjoy!
IN THIS EPISODE:
http://fridaytrafficreport.com – We had a neat surprise today. Thought Jim wasn’t going to make it, but he showed up in New Orleans for a conference where he’s speaking this weekend. So we ended up tackling privacy and talked about Google, Facebook, Skype and related privacy topics for businesses and individuals on the web. Should we be worried? Maybe. Surprised? No! Also a great tip on testing your market before pulling a “Netflix” on your customers!
Stories mentioned in this show:
- Chart: Google leads pack of the top 50 Web sites in the U.S. http://bit.ly/OscJEb
- A Social Network Free of Ads http://bit.ly/LxxJHm
- the Data Liberation Front http://bit.ly/oNom3K
- Ning Acquired: Here’s How it Evolved Over 6 Years http://bit.ly/mXzDKg
- Netflix apologizes for snafu, renames DVD unit http://bit.ly/OsfqG2