#3 | What would happen if we crowd sourced morality? In other words, instead of a bible or a quran or a torah guiding us, we make life and death decisions based solely on the collective wisdom of the public. Let’s take this a bit further, and plug the results of those whims into machines. What would happen then? Or rather, what’s the worst that could happen? Tune in to find out!
Links related to this podcast:
- Teaching self-driving cars ethics
- In a crash, should self-driving cars save passengers or pedestrians? 2 million people weigh in
- Should Self-Driving Cars Have Ethics?
- How the Trolley Problem Works
- The trolley problem: would you kill one person to save many others?
- Waymo is poised to test fully driverless cars on California roads — a first
- Support this podcast (please and thank you)
Special thanks to our sponsor:
About the podcast:
The Jim Stroud Podcast explores the future of life itself by examining emerging technology, the changing world of work, cultural trends and everything in between.
About the host:
Over the past decade, Jim Stroud has built an expertise in sourcing and recruiting strategy, public speaking, lead generation, video production, podcasting, online research, competitive intelligence, online community management and training. He has consulted for such companies as Microsoft, Google, MCI, Siemens, Bernard Hodes Group and a host of startup companies. During his tenure with Randstad Sourceright, he alleviated the recruitment headaches of their clients worldwide as their Global Head of Sourcing and Recruiting Strategy. His resume and career highlights can be viewed on his website at www.JimStroud.com.