In episode #4, Jim discusses the (all too often) conflict between social media and common sense. Scroll down for more jobhunting resources.
JOB HUNTING RESOURCES:
* Want more info on how to be found by recruiters (and get hired fast?) http://bit.ly/resumeseo
* Read The Hidden Job Report to find thousands of unadvertised jobs! http://hiddenjobreport.com
* Watch JSTN (Job Search Television Network) http://www.myjstn.com
* I contributed content to: “Get a Job!” by David B. Wright | http://amzn.to/dVGf0O
* I contributed content to: Guerilla Marketing for Job Hunters 2.0 http://amzn.to/g51JP9
* Check out Augmented Resumes! http://www.augmentedresumes.com
Do me a favor?
* Subscribe to The Jim Stroud Show now: http://bit.ly/subscribe-tjss
* Follow me on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/tjssfb
* Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/jimstroud
* Tell somebody about my show!
Finally, thank you for watching. (Smile) Leave me a comment and I may mention it in a future episode. Yay!