I was privileged to be a featured speaker on the ClickIQ Academy discussing current events and how they relate to the recruitment industry. Good times! Tune in to hear all the fun.
- How Bank of America increasing their minimum wage may have some unintended consequences
- What IBM’s ability to predict whether someone is leaving – via AI – means for employees
- Whether AI can be truly unbiased, and if it can be more or less human than humans
- How a restaurant chain accidentally discriminated against certain communities
- Why New York State barring marijuana testing is as much about a talent shortage as it is about relaxing drug laws
Please like, share and comment on this post. Thanks in advance.
😉Follow me on Social Media: