I was a guest on “The Influential Recruiter” podcast. The topic was “Content is the New Sourcing” which was inspired by my book of the same name. During the program I went on a bit of a rant about the pros and cons of a recruiter becoming an “influencer.” Maybe I talked too much or, maybe I was having my own mini-therapy session? Tune in and judge for yourself. (Click here to subscribe to his podcast!)
Here is the official description of the episode:
Jim Stroud is the author of five HR related books, produces the “Its all recruiting” podcast, [The Jim Stroud Podcast], and the video series – “The Jim Stroud Show.” In this episode, we discuss the following questions:
- Jim, can you give us a brief overview of your background and what you are doing today?
- Please identify the books you have written?
- What was your motivation for writing “Content is the New Sourcing”?
- In your opinion, what is the most effective type Content Recruiters can promote?
- Jim, do you consider yourself an Influencer?
- Do you have any parting words on becoming an Influential Recruiter?