I was a guest on #LiveWithNisha today. Yay! Below is the description of the show from her website. Check out the recorded interview below and be sure to subscribe to her channel. A lot of good stuff over there. 😉
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video’s worth can be ten-fold and maybe more than that. Employers who incorporated videos in their recruitment and talent attraction efforts were able to better connect with their talent, share authentic storytelling and provide a better candidate experience and build a strong employer brand. Sounds like videos are a must-have tool for amplifying your employer brand!
- Are you looking to incorporate more videos in your recruitment efforts?
- Are you already utilizing videos and want to know how to use them more strategically?
- Want to know how to use videos to attract better talent? Join my next LinkedInLIVE show to learn the Top Ways to Use Videos in Recruitment and Talent Attraction from Jim Stroud, VP, Product Evangelist, Global Sourcing and Recruiting Leader on Wednesday, September 11th at 8 am CST | 9 am EST | 6.30 pm IST on #LIVEwithNisha
- The Navy’s Newest Recruiting Strategy: YouTube Influencers
- Employer branding At Twitter, The Future is You!
- Cisco Visual Networking Index: Forecast and Trends, 2017–2022 White Paper
- REPORT: How Radical Transparency Is Transforming Job Search and Talent Attraction
- Rev.com (cool tool)
- VideoMyJob | Branded Recruitment Video Production App
- Ubersuggest’s Free Keyword Tool, Generate More Suggestions