Can you imagine an artificially intelligent version of yourself living on after you’ve died? It might be possible with new technologies being developed at Amazon. Plus, I share several pop-culture references from the 80’s. Can you name them all? Tune in and find out!
Links related to this podcast:
- AI ‘synthetic brains’ will allow humans to be in ‘500 places at once‘
- “I’m sorry Dave, I’m afraid I can’t do that”
- Will I dream?
- Space Odyssey – Wikipedia
- We Now Have an AI Therapist, and She’s Doing Her Job Better than Humans Can
- Coke Commercial (1986)
- The Art of Noise – Paranoimia (Official Video)
Music in this podcast:
All I Can Do ( Vlog Music ) by Dj Quads http://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads/al… License: all-rights-reserved Written permission from artist
Promoted by Music For Content Creators: https://www.youtube.com/MusicForConte…
► Music Credit: Dj Quads
► Music Credit Track Name:
“Dreams” Music by Dj Quads @ https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads • Official DJ QUads YouTube channel HERE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCusF… • DJ QUads Twitter HERE: https://twitter.com/DjQuads • DJ QUads Spotify HERE: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2VZrd… • DJ QUads Instagram HERE: https://www.instagram.com/djquads • Original upload HERE – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5mRT… • Music promoted by NCM: https://goo.gl/fh3rEJ