Prasad Akella, CEO of the company Drishti – a developer of video-based human-employee tracking software that records the seconds it takes for workers to complete each step of their job. He said this, “The most programmable machine on the planet today is still the human.” Wow! Most people are concerned about robots taking their jobs away but maybe, just maybe, they should be monitoring how artificial intelligence is gradually programming people. In case you were unaware of this growing trend, tune in for a very illuminating episode.
Big thanks to my sponsors!
- SUPAPASS: Whether you already have content or are looking to start making money by selling your podcasts or videos online, we can help. |
- NORD VPN: Advanced security. Internet freedom. Complete privacy. That’s what you get with NORDVPN.
- My Everything by Dj Quads https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads Music provided by Music for Creators https://youtu.be/pBrnkl3NBU8
- Always (Vlog Music) by Dj Quads https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/jIiE1ezj4cs Music promoted by No Copyright Music Labs http://bit.ly/Subscribe-NCML
- Dreams by Dj Quads https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads Music promoted by Music For Contact creators https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrAU…
- ► Music Credit: Dj Quads Track Name: “Breathing” Music By: Dj Quads @ https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads Original upload HERE – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YT2V… • Music promoted by NCM: https://goo.gl/fh3rEJ
- Automating humans with AI
- Workers more likely to trust AI over their managers, says survey | ZDNet
- After Backlash, Portland-Area Outback Steakhouse Cancels New Artificial Intelligence Surveillance Test [Updated]
- The Pros and Cons of Robot Managers