Did you know that scientists are close to inventing a pill that can erase your worst memories? It is intended to assist people suffering from PTSD and/or those struggling to get past the memory of a horrific event. Some people see the positive repercussions of using such technology but, I’m very skeptical. What good can come memory manipulation technology? I debate the issue in this episode of “The Jim Stroud Podcast.”
Thank you sponsors:
- SUPAPASS: Whether you already have content or are looking to start making money by selling your podcasts or videos online, we can help.
- NORD VPN: Advanced security. Internet freedom. Complete privacy. That’s what you get with NORDVPN.
- If you could erase the worst memory of your life, would you? Scientists are working on a pill for that
- My Father Raped Me at Least 200 Times Says Joyce Meyer
- Day After Day by Joakim Karud http://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud Music provided by Music for Creators https://youtu.be/FvOaTPNUQ0Y
- LAKEY INSPIRED Track Name: “The Process” Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @ https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired Original upload HERE – https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired/…
Official “LAKEY INSPIRED” YouTube Channel HERE – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOmy… License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported “Share Alike” (CC BY-SA 3.0) License. Full License HERE – https://creativecommons.org/licenses/… Music promoted by NCM https://goo.gl/fh3rEJ