Should your resume be one page or two? Well, that kind of thinking is soo… 1999. If you want to be in line with what’s happening in 2020 and beyond, start thinking about your biometric resume. What’s a biometric resume you ask? Well, imagine proving you are the best qualified person for the job based not on your past experience but instead, your expertise is proven by your brainwave activity. Yeah, that’s coming to an interview near you. Tune in for the details.
SPECIAL THANKS TO SPONSORS:
- SUPAPASS: Whether you already have content or are looking to start making money by selling your podcasts or videos online, we can help.
- EVERGREEN PODCASTS: Evergreen Podcasts is a community where people think big without talking down. We are boots on the ground storytellers, who love capturing the color and diversity of modern makers.
SHOUT OUTS TO:
MUSIC IN THIS PODCAST:
- Enjoy by Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarud Music provided by Music for Creators https://youtu.be/ELdbsoP57Nk
- Make a Wish (w/ GurtyBeats) by Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarud Music provided by Music for Creators https://youtu.be/snhkoopPPqI
- Smile by LAKEY INSPIRED https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b… Music provided by Music for Creators https://youtu.be/ey4l9Zo-C20
ARTICLES RELATED TO THIS PODCAST: