In China, parents are DNA testing their children in order to forecast their academic and professional success then, make adjustments as necessary. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Both sides of the issue are debated in this episode.
SPECIAL THANKS TO SPONSORS:
- SUPAPASS: Whether you already have content or are looking to start making money by selling your podcasts or videos online, we can help.
- EVERGREEN PODCASTS: Evergreen Podcasts is a community where people think big without talking down. We are boots on the ground storytellers, who love capturing the color and diversity of modern makers.
- Advanced security. Internet freedom. Complete privacy. That’s what you get with NORDVPN
MUSIC IN THIS PODCAST:
- Day After Day by Joakim Karud http://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud Music provided by Music for Creators https://youtu.be/FvOaTPNUQ0Y
- Zoned Out by Joakim Karud http://youtube.com/joakimkarud Music provided by Music for Creators https://youtu.be/PUEdM4oTyf4
RESOURCES CITED IN THIS PODCAST:
- Actress Felicity Huffman pleads guilty in college cheating scandal – YouTube
- Chinese parents test DNA to check if kids will become prodigies | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
- He Jiankui Is on the 2019 TIME 100 List | Time.com
- Can China use genetics to choose its athletes for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing? – YouTube
- Is China Engineering Smarter Babies? – YouTube