In an earlier episode, Jim Stroud predicted the demise of the modern office and new evidence suggests that his foresight was accurate. Companies are slowly, but surely, reducing office space in favor of work from home employees.
Conversely, some businesses are using cutting edge technologies and innovative procedures to protect customers and workers alike. Among the tools being leveraged are virus screening technologies, medical questionnaires and extreme social distancing measures. There are also rumors of immunity passports being the gateway to economies reopening worldwide. Jim Stroud discusses it all in this very controversial episode of Tribe TV. Subscribe to the Proactive Talent blog for even more compelling content.
- COVID-19 Survey
- This Burger Chain Is Using AI Fever Screening to Protect Against COVID-19 | Built In Los Angeles
- Coronavirus Antibody Tests: Can You Trust the Results? – The New York Times
- Thermal Body Temp Measurement Solution – Dahua – YouTube
- Twitter employees can work from home forever, CEO says
- Barclays CEO says ‘putting 7,000 people in a building may be thing of the past’ – Reuters
- Amazon tracking staff and will FIRE them for failing to socially distance themselves from co-workers | Daily Mail Online
- Major companies talking about permanent work-from-home positions
- Zillow allows employees to work from home for the rest of 2020 – Business Insider
- Majority of remote workers are more productive and communicative | ZDNet
- When Will Companies Let Workers Back Into the Office – The New York Times
- What is a Covid-19 immunity passport? – YouTube