Immunity passports restrict personal freedoms and put your privacy at risk. I discuss the history of this very bad idea, how it evolved for modern times and why it may be too late to stop it. Email me your comments and I may feature them in a future episode.
Resources related to this podcast:
- World Health Organization Advises Against Immunity Passports | Digital Trends https://buff.ly/3cQAyGZ
- Emirates Airlines testing passengers for COVID-19
- The Chinese QR codes being used to curb coronavirus – Reuters
- Immunity Passports: A “New” Old Idea With Baggage | Global Policy Journal
- What is a Covid-19 immunity passport?
- Emirates becomes first airline to conduct on-site rapid COVID-19 tests for passengers https://buff.ly/34JJ7k3
- ‘Immunity Passports’ Could Create a New Category of Privilege https://buff.ly/2VBV093
Music featured in this podcast:
chill. by sakura Hz https://soundcloud.com/sakurahertz
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0 Free Download / Stream: http://bit.ly/chill-sakuraHz
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/pF2tXC1pXNo
Perilune – AERØHEAD https://soundcloud.com/aerohead
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported —
CC BY-SA 3.0 Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/aerohead-perilune Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/OHduxKdE4zs
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- Resumes aren’t paper, they’re people and recruiters need to be reminded of that…
- Get me out of here! Reasons why millennials are fleeing big cities…
- H1B Visas and The American Worker
- The High Cost of Protests and Riots
- Should you be fired for your political beliefs?
- PODCAST – Does your employer own you?
- Is Google evil?
- Cyberstalking Is On The Rise
- Should college education be free?
- The Future of The Office is Social Distancing