When writing The Communist Manifesto, Karl Marx thought he was providing a road to utopia, but everywhere his ideas were tried, they resulted in catastrophe and mass murder. And there is no exception to that rule. Not the Soviet Union, not Eastern Europe, not China, not North Korea, not Vietnam, not Cuba, not Venezuela, not Bolivia, not Zimbabwe. Wherever Marxism goes, economic collapse, terror and famine follow. How is this relevant? Black Lives Matter co-founder – Patrisse Cullors admits that she and fellow founder – Alicia Graza are trained Marxists. I will speculate on the ramifications of that in this episode. | Special thanks to my sponsor – Black History Quiz! / Subscribe to the Black History Quiz Newsletter today!
Resources mentioned in, and related to, this podcast:
- “We are trained Marxists“
- Urban Dictionary – Neo-Marxist
- A History of National Socialism (Responding to Fascism Vol 2)
- How Black Lives Matter Is Bringing Back Traditional Marxism
- Is Black Lives Matter a Marxist movement?
- Who is Karl Marx?
- Black Lives Matter Is a Marxist Movement
- Black Lives Matter Is Not Marxist
- Is Black Lives Matter Marxist? No and Yes.
- Fascism Is Here, But It’s Coming From The Left
As with any content I produce, PLEASE RESEARCH FURTHER and come to your own conclusion. Thank you in advance.