So, I read this article from the Los Angeles Times called “Why won’t Black folks trust us’ on COVID-19?” and I thought it was fascinating, yet obvious, in terms to the answer to that question. To quote, “The second option is to target Black people and roll it out in the neighborhoods that have logged the most cases. “But then,” Cofer said, “people are going to say, ‘Oh, no! You’re not gonna experiment on us like you did with Tuskegee.’”
In this episode, I go into deeper detail on The Tuskeegee Experiment and other reasons why, I think, most African-Americans will not take the Covid-19 Vaccine when it debuts.
Special thanks to my sponsor Black History Quiz! Subscribe to their newsletter now. (www.BlackHistoryQuiz.com)
And all tips are appreciated! Cash App. ($jimstroud1)
Links related to this podcast:
- Tuskegee Experiment: The Infamous Syphilis Study
- Miss Evers’ Boys
- USA: PRESIDENT CLINTON APOLOGISES FOR SYPHILIS EXPERIMENT
- CDC whistleblower: ‘MMR vaccine causes autism in black males’ – Hang The Bankers
- Henrietta Lacks to Tuskegee Study: History of science exploiting African-Americans for research
- The ‘Father of Modern Gynecology’ Performed Shocking Experiments on Slaves
- Fauci: Coronavirus immunity cards for Americans are ‘being discussed’
- Coronavirus: Will a vaccine certificate be mandatory for all future travel?
- UK Govt to Roll Out ‘Vaccine Stamps’ in Passports by Next Year: Report
- Brits could have to carry immunity certificates to prove coronavirus status when lockdown is lifted
- COVID-19 vaccines could become mandatory. Here’s how it might work.
- “PEOPLE WHO REJECT VACCINE COULD BE BARRED FROM WORK, SCHOOL”