I stumbled across an article the other day about a black man firing a gun into a crowd of trump supporters. Regardless of someone’s political leanings, I thought it was a relevant story; especially as massive rallies are still being held today. Yet, it was not a blip on the national news. It also did not go viral on social media, which I thought would’ve likely happened. And then I wondered if the story was trending on social media but was soon thereafter censored by big tech companies.
“How does censorship work with big tech companies?” I wondered. So, I looked it up and will share with you what I found in this episode. | Special thanks to my sponsor Black History Quiz. Also, all tips are appreciated. ($jimstroud1) Thank you in advance.
- A man is accused of trying to shoot Trump supporters. You probably didn’t hear about it
- SC prosecutor: NC man intended to shoot at Trump supporters on York County bridge
- Hidin’ Biden – How Big Tech is Fixing the Presidential Election
- The 7 censorship tactics ‘Big Tech’ uses to control the flow of information
- Shadow Banning on Wikipedia