NOTE: At some point, before bed, I read through 50+ news sources and share my findings here. If you like it, share it. If you don’t, share it. Follow my blog now to support my work or to find new reasons to complain about it. My opinions are my own. All tips are welcome.
- I think Newsmax was spooked by the dominion lawsuit which is why they dissed the patriot Mike Lindell on live TV. Will this spark a Newsmaxit? Akin to #Foxit? Time will tell.
- H.R. 127 requires you to have a psych evaluation before you can own a gun. Its one of those things that sounds good but is really an attack on the bill of rights. The psyche eval is just the start. Pro-2nd amendment groups call it “insanity on steroids.” Umm… read it for yourself.
- China’s top diplomat Yang Jiechi warns Biden not to cross China’s ‘red line’. Jiechi placed the onus on the US to repair the damage caused by the “misguided policies” of former President Donald Trump. (It will be terrifying to watch Biden capitulate. I mean, who believes he will not?)
- If you work for the people and the people don’t want it then, why are you moving forward with impeachment? Maybe you are mad at the way Trump responded to your allegations, point by point. I mean, some part of you has to see reality. Although, I know blaming Trump for everything is a hard habit to break.
- I wonder if my Amazon packages will start arriving late later this year?
- A woman was arrested for singing in her backyard. I’m glad no one can hear me in the shower.
- Back by popular demand – The Ministry of Truth. Sorry, I meant “Reality Czar.”
- Let this one sink in: More Americans have been vaccinated for COVID-19, as of Monday, than have been infected with the illness as the nationwide inoculation rollout continues, according to a report. (Its all perfectly normal.)
And one more thing, before I go…
Check out this popular rant by Tony Robbins before its banned by Twitter. In it he quotes data from the CDC that has been removed from the web. However, you can still access it here.
Thanks for reading this far. More news and commentary tomorrow.