NOTE: At some point, before bed, I read through 50+ news sources and share my findings here. If you like it, share it. If you don’t, share it. Follow my blog now to support my work or to find new reasons to complain about it. My opinions are my own. All tips are welcome. And if you have not already, help spread the message that people should be judged by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.
Should we treat black pedophiles differently than white pedophiles?
House Bill 2889 seeks to raise the sentences of convicted child molesters and rapists to mandatory life behind bars. The bill is sponsored by Rep. Leo Biasiucci, a Republican from Lake Havasu City. Currently, child sex predators in the Grand Canyon state can face anywhere from 10 to 20 years in prison—with the potential for probation, parole or work release. But not everyone supports introducing stricter punishments for convicted sex criminals.
Rep. Pamela Powers Hannley, a Democrat representing the ninth district which includes Tucson, was the lone legislator who had voted against the bill on Monday.
“If our justice system were fair, the prison population would reflect the country’s population in terms of race and ethnicity,” Hannley later wrote on Facebook. “We all know that people of color are disproportionately imprisoned in this country.”
So, is she trying to make it fair for African-American, Hispanic and Asian sex predators? I wonder if this makes sense to anyone, other than her? Due to critical race theory, sadly, I suspect quite a few are sympathetic to this argument. Click here to read the rest of the article.
Election integrity matters today, in 2022, 2024 and every year afterwards…
This article is one of several examples of why election integrity remains a highly relevant issue today and will continue on through 2024, unless something changes. Here is a quote from this article.
What a mess the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) have gotten themselves into. After refusing to provide ballots to the Arizona Senate for months, as soon as the judge ordered the MCBOS to hand them over, shredded ballots are found in a dumpster. We reported yesterday on how shredded ballots were found in a dumpster in Maricopa county.
Later in the day, a mysterious fire broke out at one of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors’ farms. It is unknown if the incident is related to the county’s 2020 Election ballots: Today we can report that as the ballots are being pieced back together, they do appear to be from the 2020 election.
Umm… Who bought all those t-shirts?
So, a VERY large group of migrants arrive at the US-Mexico border wearing “Biden, please let us in” t-shirts.
Are these asylum seekers or pawns in a political game? If the former, where did they get the money to spare for t-shirts? “The Five” reacts to the situation. Lots of interesting comments were made. Could it be that the drug cartels are pushing the crisis to make $500,000,000.00 this year? Is there a strategy here or is it just do the opposite of what Trump did? Should they get Covid vaccines ahead of American citizens should they continue to come in? Is it much ado about nothing? Immigrants have been illegally crossing for years. Rich people don’t care because no jobs are taken from them and (quite possibly) these illegal immigrants will be a lower wage option for them. Watch the video here (or below).
Black Unemployment Rate Rises Despite Declines for All Other Groups
The Black unemployment rate climbed in February even as most other Americans saw a decline in joblessness, underscoring that the labor-market recovery remains uneven one year after the pandemic began. The unemployment rate for Black Americans rose to 9.9%, the highest among all race groups tracked, the Labor Department said Friday. The overall U.S. jobless rate fell to 6.2% and White, Hispanic and Asian-American workers saw declines, the data show.
#BurnTheMask rallies will trend. Give it time.
Lieutenant Governor Janice McGeachin, politicians, and citizens of Idaho spent their Saturday protesting Covid restrictions across at least 20 cities in the state.
McGeachin spoke outside on the Statehouse’s steps during the Saturday gathering.
Another video of the Boise gathering, which was also shared to Twitter and received more than 2.6million views, appeared to show parents cheering on the children as they threw dozens of masks into the fire. At the start of the fire, an adult is heard saying “all at once” and seconds later others can be heard cheering the children on.
Expect to see more of this as lockdowns continue.
This is what happens when you defund the police.
“Without a doubt, I think it is a possibility that my nephew could still be alive if (the Gun Violence Reduction Team) was not dissolved,” said Yarborough, a crisis response volunteer for Portland police who responds to shootings to support victims’ families.
“I cannot say for sure if he would, but what I will tell you is had it not been my nephew that was saved, it probably could have saved the life of someone else,” he said.
More people died of gunfire last year in Portland — 40 — than the entire tally of homicides the previous year. The number of shootings — 900 — was nearly 2 1/2 times higher than the year before. The spike has continued this year, with more than 150 shootings, including 45 people wounded and 12 killed so far.
Police had warned of possible repercussions of ending the unit, pointing out cautionary tales in other cities that had made a similar choice.
I said defunding the police was a bad idea when the idea was in vogue. I hold to my argument today and will continue to speak against it tomorrow. To hear what I said back on July 13, 2020, listen to my podcast here.
What will happen next?
ZeroHedge speculates, “How The Fight Over American Freedom Will Probably Escalate” and makes a few predictions that seem to be very likely. I quote several of them below.
- Federal Lockdowns – If the mutation narrative continues on the path it seems to be following, then I expect the Biden Administration to attempt a national federalized lockdown similar to the Level 4 lockdowns used in Europe and Australia, and it will be announced sometime this year.
- Domestic Economic Warfare – Red states will boom as they refuse to comply to federal lockdowns while blue states bow to medical tyranny.Companies will flee leftist states by the thousands and move to any states that remain open and accommodating. Biden and the federal government will try to retaliate, first by cutting off federal funds to any state that does not bow to their power and refusing to give stimulus to any businesses that relocate. Blue states will be flush with stimulus cash while red states will be forced to reduce or eliminate welfare programs and some pension funds.
- Complete Erasure Of Conservatives From The Internet – The establishment spin doctors can tell people that we don’t actually want freedom; we want something else, something evil and nefarious. They can tell people we are “fascists”, and that we are “racists” and that we actually want tyranny. Who is going to tell the public otherwise when we are removed from all available platforms and our websites are booted off service providers due to “dangerous ideas”?
- Gun Control Madness – I know that some people think that leftists under Biden will not try to carry out a widespread gun crackdown and that much of the current talk is merely hollow rhetoric. I disagree. I think the globalists are going for broke, and they need to get as many combat capable firearms as they can from Americans soon. Democrats will push hard for legislation like HR 127.
- International Intervention – Even now, there are sheriff’s departments across the country refusing to enforce lockdown orders. And, 30% to 50% of medical professional say they will not be taking the covid vaccine depending on the state. When the rebellion goes live, this is when the globalists will have to pursue extreme options. They will not be able to win using domestic forces. Instead, they will seek out an international response, probably through the United Nations.
I hope Zerohedge is wrong. I really, really do. While I can see the potential in all of this happening, I disagree with the timeline. I think a lot of this will be contingent on the 2022 US House of Representatives elections. If it looks likely that Democrats will lose power, more compromises will be made to persuade voters that extreme situations as just outlined are conspiracy theories of far-right extremists. If the Democrats retain the house and somehow hold onto the Presidency, all of the predictions above are likely based on the current political climate.
Republicans banning together might change things but, my hope is not there. My hope is in the clear thinking Americans (Republican and Democrat) who can look beyond tribalism and stretch their hands towards what’s best for the next generation of Americans. The solution is not entirely political, its cultural. We have to have a country that we are proud to pass on to our children. I would think every American wants that. I hope I’m right.
Thanks for reading. The blog post header is from Daily Beast. Please share. More tomorrow.