Happy Podcast Saturday!
Guess what? On May 10, 2021, I was a guest on the Rod Arquette Show KNRS 105.9 FM/570AM iHeartMedia discussing the effect of Critical Race Theory in the workplace. I thought I talked too much but I heard I did good. Tune in and see what you think.
Here are a couple of other podcasts I appeared in this week:
4 Reasons Why You Should Ban Critical Race Theory From Your Workplace
What is critical race theory? It is a movement to make racism socially acceptable. Critical race theory supports the logic that all whites are born racists and oppressors by nature. They are to be viewed as a collective threat to non-white people and beyond redemption. This sentiment is already infecting the American workplace via racial sensitivity and diversity trainings. Despite the obvious controversy, such trainings are being accepted as just and fair and at an alarming pace across Corporate America. At best, critical race theory is counterproductive and at worst it destroys the fabric of society by prohibiting community. To apply its tenets to the workplace is to commission a slow rot to your enterprise. Click here to listen to this podcast now.
Degree Debacle: We Don’t Need No Education
Original air date: May 3, 2007 – Jim Stroud and Karen Mattonen argue (on and on and on) about the relevance of education and why companies should and should not use it as a disqualifier. But we are not anti-degree, no, not us… Click here to listen to this now.
More podcasts from the Freedom First Network, the podcast home of patriotism.
- Every aspect of life has gotten dramatically worse since Biden took office… is this all a part of the globalists’ plan? – Since Joe Biden took office, war has broken out in the Middle East where Trump had brokered a peace deal. Gas prices have soared after we were energy independent during the Trump administration. The economy is horrific. Taxes are going up. Constitutional rights are being taken away. Is it all just coincidence or is this a part of the globalists’ plan to destroy America?
- Antrim County Audit Attorney Finds Program on Connected Voting System that could Manipulate Michigan Votes – While the Maricopa County 2020 election audit continues, a new and potentially more promising audit is just getting its legs. Attorney Matthew DePerno joined the NOQ Report today to discuss what’s happening and how this could be the first step towards setting things right.
- The Faucian Bargain: How cultish devotion to one man’s direction is destroying America – Dr. Anthony Fauci may be the biggest fraud in modern American history. His direction has guided American policy even when that direction changes constantly. On this episode of NOQ Report, we talked to Todd Erzen, co-author of the book “Faucian Bargain: The Most Powerful and Dangerous Bureaucrat in American History.”
- Aaron Renn Says ‘Business-Friendly’ Is Fine, but Red States Need to Be ‘Citizen-Friendly’ as Well – Today, The Two Mikes discussed the economies of the states located in America’s Mid-West Heartland — focusing on Kansas and Indiana — with renowned economist and urban-studies specialist Aaron Renn. “It struck me for a while that you always hear red states talk about how business-friendly they are, but you never hear them talk about how citizen-friendly they are, when ultimately, it’s the people that we care about,” he said. “We do care about business. I’m pro-business, pro-market because we want economic growth, we want jobs.”
- Colombia Today is America’s Future if BLM and Antifa aren’t Contained – Today, The Two Mikes were fortunate to again speak with Jose Maria Uribe, who was in Bogota. Mr. Uribe provided us with a graphic analysis and description of the country-wide violence that currently is convulsing Colombia.
Thanks for being a subscriber! Have a great Saturday. See you on Monday.