Welcome to another Podcast Saturday, although a late one as I normally post much earlier in the day. Apologies. (I was dealing with some technical issues concerning.) Check out my latest below. Enjoy.
The Things I Think About Podcast
In this episode, I share the literal meaning of the word – ‘racism” and then share 3 news stories with you. At the conclusion of the podcast, I ask you if the stories I shared are examples of practiced racism. How you answer will give insight into whether or not you are a racist? Listen in and maybe learn something new about yourself. Click here to listen to it now (as well as other podcasts in my archives).
The Retro Lounge
Original air date: March 28, 2009 – An interview with Jim Durbin about the Future of Contract Recruiting. How well did his predictions hold up in 2021? Tune in to find out. Also, download my free ebook – Racism Reimagined: How Critical Race Theory Imperils the American Workplace, Free Jim Stroud Blog. Click here to listen to this blast from the past!
More Great Podcasts from the Freedom First Network!
- The Stolen Election of 2020: The Left’s Lies About the Arizona Audit Point to a Coverup – CNN and many other mainstream media outlets are taking a statement by Ben Cotton, one of the people tasked with the Arizona Audit, out of context to claim that conservatives have been lying about the coverup. The fact that they cannot be honest gives even more credibility to the belief that the 2020 Election was, in fact, stolen from President Donald Trump.
- Gavin Newsom the “Science Denier” is Ignoring the CDC Guidelines – Throughout all of the COVID-19 “pandemic” we constantly heard that those with legitimate questions about how our government was responding are nothing more than science deniers for going against the CDC guidelines. Now that California Governor Gavin Newsom doesn’t like what they are saying, he’s flipping the script and joining the ranks of those that are choosing to go against the CDC.
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Explains Why Covid Injection ‘Shedding’ is So Concerning – Few in the world are as familiar with the problems associated with vaccine “shedding” than Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. But what we’re seeing with the Covid injections is very different from other shedding, mostly due to the fact that these are not “vaccines” in form or function. She explains some things that may work to help protect people from this dangerous new development.
- Antrim County Audit Attorney Finds Program on Connected Voting System that could Manipulate Michigan Votes – While the Maricopa County 2020 election audit continues, a new and potentially more promising audit is just getting its legs. Attorney Matthew DePerno joined the NOQ Report today to discuss what’s happening and how this could be the first step towards setting things right.
- Incredible Leftist Tilt at University of Virginia Isolates Conservatives in Self-Censorship – Today, The Two Mikes welcomed back James Bacon and the fine and incisive work he does at his website. Mr. Bacon commented on a number of his recent articles.
- Eddie Yeranian: Lebanon, Syria Waiting for Netanyahu ‘Faux Pas’ Before Full-Blown Strike – Today, The Two Mikes were fortunate to get a chance to hear from the fine, Cairo-based journalist Ed Yeranian about the ongoing Israel-Palestine War. Mr. Yeranian explained that there had been no let-up in the fighting, and that while Israel has completed preparations for a ground invasion into Gaza, it seems clearly reluctant to do so.
- Officer Who Killed Ashli Babbitt Unofficially Identified – Today, The Two Mikes, discussed several interesting items for about an hour. Leading the way was this weekend’s identification of a Capitol Hill Police officer as the man who executed Ashli Babbitt on 6 January 2021. He, of course, has not been indicted.