Welcome to another week in podcasts. Before we get into it, have you ordered your character is greater than color t-shirt yet? If not, click here to get it now.
The Things I Think About Podcast
“Get Woke, Go Broke” (aka “Go Woke. Go Broke.”) is a phrase coined by the internationally bestselling author John Ringo to express the opinion that when organizations “get woke” to politically correct actions, those same actions usually result in a massive loss of income. There are a LOT, and I mean a LOT, of companies that have fallen into this trap and yet they proliferate ad nauseum. In this episode, I share several examples of a lesson that some companies are refusing to learn. Enjoy and pass it on! Please and thank you in advance. | Links related to this podcast can be found here.
How Do You Staff a Call Center and Keep it Staffed?
Original air date: November 7, 2006 – Jim Stroud misses Karen Mattonen as he flies solo on this podcast. What’s inside? A sponsor, a big idea and a shameless self-promotional plug. Click here to listen now.
More great podcasts from the Freedom First Network!
- JR Majewski: Both the Dems and GOP serve the same master… Big Business – JR Majewski, famous for painting the Trump flag on his front yard in support of President Donald Trump during this last election, has officially entered into the ring of politics and is running for Congress to represent his district in the state of Ohio. He explains his America First agenda, which entails sticking to his guns as an outsider and doing what’s best for America in every decision.
- Jacob Airey: It’s Time for Conservatives to Bypass Hollywood Altogether – Jacob Airey is an author, film reviewer and pop culture critic who recently released his second fantasy novel called The Seven Royals: All Good Things. He joins Freedom One-On-One with Jeff Dornik to discuss his book, Hollywood and what Conservatives can do to use culture and creativity to further our message.
- Nelson Balido: The Biden Administration has No Intentions of Ending Border Crisis – This evening, The Two Mikes were lucky to catch up with Nelson Balido CEO of the Border Commerce Security Council who is visiting Washington D.C. to urge the U.S. government to take action to end the totally out-of-control situation that now exists on the southern border.
- Incredible Leftist Tilt at University of Virginia Isolates Conservatives in Self-Censorship – Today, The Two Mikes welcomed back James Bacon and the fine and incisive work he does at his website. Mr. Bacon commented on a number of his recent articles.
- Bet you can’t name a single thing the Democrats are doing that’s good for America – Joe Biden and the Democrats are implementing their stated agenda in record time. Can you point out a single issue that is a net positive for America?
- The Arizona Audit is not the end game… it’s just the first step in fixing the 2020 Election – Conservatives across the country are putting their hope and faith in the Arizona Audits. While they appear to be doing an amazing job taking a deep forensic dive into what actually happened in the 2020 Election, we as Conservatives cannot view this as the end game. Once the fraud is proven, the battle to save America really begins.