Happy Podcast Saturday!
Check out the latest podcasts I produced and a few that I recommend. Enjoy.
The Things I Think About Podcast
Isn’t Juneteenth a “made up” holiday created by the left?
On June 17, 2021, President Joe Biden signed a law proclaiming Juneteenth, June 19, a federal holiday. Juneteenth National Independence Day is the first new federal holiday since Martin Luther King Jr. Day in 1983.
In this episode, I discuss the following topics:
- What is Juneteenth?
- Isn’t Juneteenth a “made up” holiday created by the left?
- What is the Juneteenth tradition?
Links related to this podcast:
The Retro Lounge
Original air date : JUN 12, 2007 – Jim Stroud and Karen Mattonen Visas, Citizenship and Terrorist Recruiting Tactics before describing the plot of an action movie that somebody really needs to make. | Download the free eBook: “Racism Reimagined: How Critical Race Theory Imperils The American Workplace.” https://www.tradepub.com/free/w_jims01/
Other great podcasts from the Freedom First Network…
- Bob & Eric Save America, Ep 44 – Bob and Eric discuss the Hunter Biden racist texts scandal and the silence by the mainstream media. They also discuss the G7, the COVID vaccine, and special guest Sara Sass, an attorney, comes on to discuss the child trafficking epidemic at the US/Mexico Border.
- Freedom Squad: Dr Karlyn Borysenko, DeAnna Lorraine & Doni Anthony – Freedom Squad is a weekly show hosted by Jeff Dornik which brings a panel of freedom-loving conservatives together to discuss current events. Dr Karlyn Borysenko, DeAnna Lorraine and Doni Anthony come together to discuss the growing frustration with Donald Trump and the Republican Party. It feels like there’s no Conservative leader and no one knows what direction we are heading in.
- Two Mike’s Rootin Tootin Putin and More – Today, The Two Mikes discussed several current issues. First, we noted Attorney General Garland Merrick’s declaration of war on the White portion of the American People, pledging to use the corrupt national-security apparatus to savagely attack them.
- Dr. Shiva Shows Proof Government Circumvents First Amendment by ‘Laundering Censorship’ through Twitter – Former Senate candidate and inventor of Email Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai joined NOQ Report this week to discuss his lawsuit that includes Twitter. In the course of his case, he discovered some blockbuster information that ties government with censorship being perpetrated with Big Tech. THIS is the collusion that should be national news today.
- The fact-checkers get it wrong again: It’s not illegal to name an unindicted co-conspirator – After Tucker Carlson’s bombshell story about the FBI’s involvement in organizing the violence at the Capitol Building on January 6th went viral, the Mainstream Media and Big Tech predictably “fact-checked” his story, “debunking” it with “legal experts” who claim that the reason the names of the unindicted co-conspirators are concealed is because it is illegal to release their names. The fact checkers should have checked their facts, because that is patently false.