I had the great joy of experiencing the kindness of Marta Darby who invited me into her virtual kitchen to discuss what the mainstream media is not telling us about Cuba, American politics and media blackouts. Plus, what if Cuba was an American territory? Would that be a good thing or a bad thing? Tune in for a very charming but, informative episode.
ABOUT MY GUEST
Marta Verdés Darby is a Cuban-born blogger, designer, cook, scrapbooker, photographer, mother of four and grandmother of 3. She has been blogging for 15 years – sharing her life, her love of Cuban culture, her family, her creative endeavors, and her recipes on her popular blog, My Big, Fat, Cuban Family.
Find her online at:
- Blog: https://www.mybigfatcubanfamily.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MyBigFatCubanFamily
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mybigfatcubanfamily/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/marta_m_darby/_created/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Smrtqbn
STAY CONNECTED WITH JIM STROUD
- Subscribe to Jim Stroud’s daily updates here: https://sendfox.com/jimstroud
- Read the archives of Jim Stroud’s content here: https://blog.jimstroud.com/archives/
- Download Jim Stroud’s free ebook here: Racism Reimagined: How Critical Race Theory Imperils the American Workplace: https://www.tradepub.com/free/w_jims01/