I had a very informative conversation with Amy Forsythe who served nearly 18 years in the U.S. Marine Corps as a Combat Correspondent and currently serving in the U.S. Navy Reserve since 2010 as a Public Affairs Officer with multiple deployments, including two deployments to Iraq and three to Afghanistan. After saluting her as a Veteran, I barraged her with questions that she patiently answered. Among the questions:
- How will the recent events in Afghanistan effect America’s standing in the world?
- We have seen hard news and propaganda but, what do you suspect is really happening?
- Is what happened a result of incompetence or treasonous intent?
- And so much more!
Tune in for a very informative conversation with insights you likely will not hear the mainstream media.
ABOUT MY GUEST
Amy Forsythe is an award-winning multimedia journalist and military veteran with more than 25 years of experience in storytelling, public speaking and multimedia content creation. She has worked as a TV anchor and host and spokesperson for military operations around the world in various locations. Amy served five combat tours, both in Iraq and Afghanistan, and is publishing a book titled “Heroes Live Here” as a tribute to the Marines and Sailors based at Camp Pendleton who were lost in combat since 9/11. She resides in San Diego and continues to serve in the U.S. Navy Reserve as a Public Affairs Officer.
Amy can be reached via –
STAY CONNECTED WITH JIM STROUD
- Subscribe to Jim Stroud’s daily updates here: https://sendfox.com/jimstroud
- Read the archives of Jim Stroud’s content here: https://blog.jimstroud.com/archives/
- Download Jim Stroud’s free ebook here: Racism Reimagined: How Critical Race Theory Imperils the American Workplace: https://www.tradepub.com/free/w_jims01/