The Things I Think About Podcast
Guns don’t kill. People kill.
If you have any interest at all in the 2nd amendment and your rights as an American citizen then, this is the episode for you! I spoke with Cam Edwards of BearingArms.com and… wow! This guy knows guns! In our too-short-should-have-been-an-hour-conversation, we discussed the following:
- I want to buy a gun. What do I do?
- Are gun laws in conflict with the US Constitution?
- Do kids playing with guns encourage violence among children?
- Why do the left hate guns so much?
- Democrats, gun laws and high crime rates
- Why does the media condemn citizens defending their lives and property? (i.e. McCloskeys)
- Does the government track every legally owned gun?
- And so much more…
Listen to this one NOW and pass it on.
ABOUT MY GUEST
Cam Edwards is the editor at Bearing Arms and host of the long-running Cam & Co podcast, which focuses on Second Amendment news and information from around the nation. A veteran reporter, anchor, talk show host, author, and 2A advocate, Cam has covered the gun control debate on a daily basis since 2004, when he was named host of NRA News. A member of the board of directors for the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Cam lives in central Virginia with his family, and is currently squirreling away ammunition whenever he can find some in stock.
- Website: https://bearingarms.com/
- Videos: https://rumble.com/c/CamCompany
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CamEdwards
- Podcast: https://townhall.com/podcasts/camandco/
FOLLOW JIM STROUD ONLINE
- Newsletter: https://sendfox.com/jimstroud
- Blog: https://blog.jimstroud.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jimstroudshow
- Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/jimstroud
- Gettr: jimstroud