The Things I Think About Podcast
Wow! Wow! A thousand times… Wow! I had one of the most unbelievable conversations today with IQ Rassooli about Islam, the Quran, and lesser known points about the Muslim faith. As I listened to IQ, I fact-checked him in real-time and was even more surprised to verify what he was sharing. Once the podcast was officially over, I asked even more questions and included them after the outro of the podcast, so listen to the very end to hear it all. This is a partial list of what we talked about.
- Are Islam and sharia law compatible with American culture?
- Are Islam and sharia law tolerant of other religions?
- When Muslims claim Islam is a religion of peace and love, are they lying to the non-Muslim world?
- Is Islam in the process of swallowing Europe?
- Will Muslim immigrants assimilate?
- What is an infidel and what should happen to them?
- The origins of racism in America spawned from African slavers?
And soooo much more… I said on the program that I would look for someone more qualified than myself to debate IQ on the issues he posed. (As you can hear from the podcast, I was totally ignorant of the items he shared.) Time will tell if anyone will take up the offer. In fact, for the last 12 years, IQ has had over $1,500,000 worth of challenges to any Muslim who can prove him either wrong or untrue. So far, no takers and no Muslim willing to debate him. Once again, wow.
ABOUT MY GUEST IN HIS OWN WORDS
IQ al Rassooli is a pen name to protect myself from being murdered for revealing the truth about Islam (the Cult of Muhammad). I was born in Baghdad Iraq, My mother tongue is Arabic. My parents sent me to Europe to study where I was able to access libraries and get informed. I was intrigued to find out if the Biblical names and verses in Muhammad’s Quran, corresponded with those in the Bible. I was utterly shocked to find out, not only did they not correspond but they are totally wrong, misleading, and uninformative. This launched me on a 30 years of research during which I had to study and absorb not only Muhammad’s Quran but also the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament. By the time I finished, I had absolutely no doubt – based entirely on the Islamic sources – that Muhammad was a charlatan and a pathological liar and most important of all, that his god Allah is most definitely NOT the same as the God of Abraham, Moses and Jesus, thus instantly discrediting Muhammad as an alleged prophet as well as the impossibility of a divinely revealed Quran.
Follow IQ online at:
- Web: www.alrassooli.com
- Blog: https://www.americaoutloud.com/author/iq-al-rassooli/
- Book: “Lifting the Veil, Volume III: The True Faces of Muhammad & Islam by Al Rassooli I.Q.” https://buff.ly/2Xv30fF
- 10 Questions about the Compatibility of Islam with America https://buff.ly/2AXhXcn
- 20 FACTS ABOUT ISLAM EVERY INFIDEL SHOULD KNOW https://buff.ly/3kcwGqo