NOTE: At some point, before bed, I read through 50+ news sources and share my findings here. If you like it, share it. If you don’t, share it. Follow my blog now to support my work or to find new reasons to complain about it. My opinions are my own. Your financial support is appreciated. Click here to send me a tip of $5.00.
Is Frances Haugen a fake Facebook whistleblower?
Former Facebook employee – Frances Haugen blew the whistle on her employer by alleging the following, according to CBS News.
The complaints say Facebook’s own research shows that it amplifies hate, misinformation and political unrest—but the company hides what it knows. One complaint alleges that Facebook’s Instagram harms teenage girls. What makes Haugen’s complaints unprecedented is the trove of private Facebook research she took when she quit in May. The documents appeared first, last month, in the Wall Street Journal.
A couple of days after coming out on 60 Minutes, she was testifying to Congress about Facebook’s misdeeds. One complaint was about bullied children.
And there were other allegations that are easy to find but basically, Facebook bad.
The mainstream media seems to be fawning over Haugen which is in direct contrast to how whistleblowers are treated from other outlets like Project Veritas.
And maybe that’s what got my spider-sense to tingle. Normally, the mainstream media defends big tech but, for some reason, not this time. Why? Could something more be going on? Are there any reasons to doubt that Frances Haugen has anything else but the public good in mind?
There are several reasons to doubt her motives.
Despite blowing the whistle on Facebook putting profit above their patrons (Who saw that coming? #sarcasm), her end goal seems to be to shift public opinion to accept even more governmental control over free speech expressed on the internet. If so, she is already connected to key Democratic political influencers who could facilitate that. As such, I am skeptical of Frances Haugen’s true motivations. Maybe its not about saving the children, per se. Maybe its about obtaining even more unprecedented power for the government. And, I am not the only one to think so. What follows are quotes from other online skeptics with compelling proofs.
Online skeptics who call Haugen a fake…
- The next tentacle of this story introduces a so called Facebook Whistleblower “Frances Haugen” that told CBS’s ’60 Minutes’ that the social media giant continually puts profits ahead of its responsibilities of the public. This is the same credible 60 minutes that sent someone to Wuhan & reported back “nothing to see here” which ended up to be a huge load of misinformation.
- Frances Haugen reportedly cost the Facebook company over 6 billion dollars in stock crashes yesterday, stole thousands of documents in what might definitely be a complete violation of their policies. I guess it could also come under question, even after all this, it’s still everyday business at Frances Haugen’s facebook profile that still remains up & active. Doesn’t really sound very credible, does it? Something Stinks!
- She is also trying to inflate fake logic into the idea not censoring people is an attack on democracy. It’s literally one of the most unintelligent ridiculous things that could come out of a persons mouth. She also states that people have been harmed & killed as a result of facebook yet provides zero information as to who exactly was harmed or killed.
- The only thing Frances Haugen is advocating for is more censorship. The disinformation she is referring to is her personal opposing political beliefs, she is well known as an aggressive democrat activist. She was in charge of censorship at facebook and wasn’t getting all the censorship she wanted. Plain and simple. Now she is trying to get legislative action taken by government to use brute force to censor conservative minded people.
- The Facebook whistleblower who revealed herself in a 60 Minutes interview is getting strategic communications guidance from a top Democratic operative, according to a source with direct knowledge of the relationship, which was confirmed by another half-dozen sources with indirect knowledge of the partnership.
- Frances Haugen, the former Facebook employee who has for the past 10 months fed internal documents to a top Wall Street Journal reporter, and who revealed her identity in a primetime broadcast on Sunday, is working with the political consultant and former Obama administration deputy press secretary Bill Burton and his consulting firm, Bryson Gillette. It is unclear when Haugen’s relationship with Burton and Bryson Gillette began, how big her communications team is, and whether it includes other political operatives.
- But Burton is now deeply integrated with an emerging infrastructure on the left comprised of individuals and organizations, including the nonprofit Center for Humane Technology, seeking to press Facebook to more aggressively police political content.]
- The Facebook civic integrity team that leftist activist whistleblower Frances Haugen was a member of, worked to counter misinformation about the 2020 election. Which in October of last year meant making the decision to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story and the New York Post’s reporting on it.
- People are questioning the motivations of Haugen as it has been reported that she is “getting strategic guidance” from former Obama deputy press secretary Bill Burton and his consulting firm. This alongside a history of donations to leftist groups including many linked to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
Additionally, Haugen is being represented by White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki’s public relations firm and received an expedited blue checkmark of verification on Twitter. She is also receiving “strategic guidance” from a consulting firm run by former Obama deputy press secretary Bill Burton.
This is a far cry from how legitimate whistleblowers such as WikiLeaks’ founder Julian Assange, NSA leaker Edward Snowden, James O’Keefe at Project Veritas, and their various associates usually operate.
The case of Haugen, who is advocating for Facebook to stifle speech and enact Big Brother even more quickly than they already are, has all the hallmarks of an astroturfed gaslighting operation.
And to piggyback on What Kirk Said, check out this tweet from an Intense Black Man.
If true, how would these new “standard rules for the internet” likely operate? A few guesses…
Oh wait, some of that is already happening! Hmm… I suppose then that the new rules would increase censorship and disrupt your privacy to even greater heights. According to PEW Research Democrats are on board with more censorship and bigly; whether its government or big tech – all good. Republicans feel the exact opposite. For now, Democrats control Congress and the Whitehouse so you can reasonably assume the direction this is headed in.
Sigh. Pray for America.
P.S. As of October 6, 2021 at 11:15 pm EST, Frances Haugen’s FB page is still live. Call me crazy, and some have, but if someone cost you BILLIONS of dollars and stole from you, would you allow them to remain on your platform? (Especially when you have kicked off others for much, much less.) Yeah, I wouldn’t either.