The Things I Think About Podcast
David Wiseman, Ph.D., M.R.Pharm.S. and I had a FASCINATING talk about the healthcare industry and by the end of it, I was balled up in a fetal position and having trouble sleeping. And I am only slightly exaggerating. Here are only some of our talking points.
- Alarming discrepancies in data connected to Hydrochloroquin and Ivermectin.
- Decisions are based on data but, it would seem that in at least those instances, major health decisions are being made without enough information. Have you seen this happen at the CDC or the FDA?
- I’ve heard the CDC declare health advisory notices concerning vaccines. What exactly is that? Why is it significant?
- Do you think what is going on is an intentional nefarious scheme?
- Are medical journals giving pure peer-reviewed data when it comes to the Covid-19 vaccines?
- With only limited data available, does it seem like the public is part of some grand experiment?
And, so much more. This conversation could have gone on for hours! I hope to have him back on the show soon. Tune in now!
ABOUT MY GUEST
Dr. Wiseman is a PhD Research scientist with a background in pharmacy, pharmacology and experimental pathology. He was one of the top 66 research scientists at Johnson & Johnson where he headed up a research program overseeing preclinical and clinical research as well as submissions to FDA. Since 1996 he has run his own R&D consulting business, helping companies develop medical products. He is a journal peer reviewer. He has dropped everything to work on Covid contributing important work on HCQ and IVM.
Company website: http://synechion.com/index.html
FOLLOW JIM STROUD ONLINE
- Newsletter: https://sendfox.com/jimstroud
- Blog: https://blog.jimstroud.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jimstroudshow
- Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/jimstroud
- Gettr: jimstroud