The Things I Think About Podcast
Today, I had the absolute honor of speaking with Apostle Arnold M. Culbreath who has been serving in various Preaching, Teaching, Pastoral, Kingdom & Marketplace Leadership assignments for the past 36 years, and currently serves on the Pastoral Team at Peoples Church in Cincinnati, OH. We talked a lot about what is happening in the black community, but what resonated most with me was our discussion on abortion. Tune in for a very real conversation on black accountability and ways to trend towards a very positive future.
- What is the Douglass Leadership Institute?
- What has sparked the modern day changes in the modern black community?
- Why have black marriages declined so greatly?
- The absence of black fathers in the home
- It takes a man to raise a man?
- The enduring strength of the black family
- The consequences of internalizing negative culture
- Black History around the use of the word “man”
- How we could pass down a positive legacy to the next black generation
- Practical things we can do to address the scourge of abortion on the black community
And so much more! This is one podcast that you will want to pass onto your network; especially your Pastor.
- The abortion business is booming! Is that a good thing?
- Is Planned Parenthood Committing Black Genocide a Myth?
ABOUT MY GUEST
Apostle Arnold M. Culbreath has been serving in various Preaching, Teaching, Pastoral, Kingdom & Marketplace Leadership assignments for the past 36 years, and currently serves on the Pastoral Team at Peoples Church in Cincinnati, OH. Arnold also serves as the National Director of Ministry Engagement with the Douglass Leadership Institute, a national education and public policy 501(c)(3) organization with representatives and groups across the U.S. He has been a trailblazer in the Pro-Life Movement locally, nationally and internationally, and is a co-founder of the National Black Pro-Life Coalition. Arnold and Barbara have been happily married for 36 years, and have two amazing adult children, one beautiful daughter-in-love, two gorgeous granddaughters, and reside in Greater Cincinnati, OH.
– Douglass Leadership Institute’s Jeremiah 1:5 Project: https://www.dlinstitute.org/jeremiah/
– Arnold’s Speaking Promo Video: https://youtu.be/mLjPQIrRvzo
– Arnold’s Music Promo Video: https://youtu.be/a8ppJPLe-sU.
FOLLOW JIM STROUD ONLINE
- Newsletter: https://sendfox.com/jimstroud
- Blog: https://blog.jimstroud.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jimstroudshow
- Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/jimstroud
- Gettr: jimstroud