The Things I Think About Podcast
#112 – Doctor Exposes The Shadowy World of Healthcare in America
Today I spoke with Dr. David Wilcox about his CONTROVERSIAL book, “How to Avoid Being a Victim of the American Healthcare System: A Patient’s Handbook for Survival.” Truly, it is filled with information you did not know and did not know that you needed to know. In this podcast, I discuss with Dr. Wilcox…
- What to do if you have to go to a hospital
- How to handle an insurance company’s claim denial
- How to find an alternative to high-priced prescriptions
- And why the current pay-for-fee system is inadequate.
- You will also discover the direction the healthcare system needs to move in, to holistically care for you, the patient … information that the health care entities would prefer you didn’t know.
All that plus, after the podcast, Dr. Wilcox made a bold prediction which came true a week after the recording. Hear it all for yourself in this intriguing episode!
ABOUT MY GUEST
Dr. David Wilcox is a health care professional who believes proactive patient education enables those accessing the healthcare system to be better partners in their health care. He also believes that everyone has the right to access the American Healthcare System safely. A Doctorate-prepared nurse who also holds a Master’s in Health Administration and is Board Certified in Nursing Informatics, Dr. Wilcox has nearly three decades of health care experience as a bedside nurse, hospital administrator and in health care information technology, which has helped him to develop his unique perspective on the American Healthcare System.
How to Avoid Being a Victim of the American Healthcare System: A Patient’s Handbook for Survival
Publisher: Here for You Publishing
Available now at https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578878364
FOLLOW JIM STROUD ONLINE
- Newsletter: https://sendfox.com/jimstroud
- Blog: https://blog.jimstroud.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jimstroudshow
- Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/jimstroud
- Gettr: jimstroud